Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hour Of Power (9) Prayer Points: FOUNDATIONAL DELIVERANCE

CONFESSIONS:

GALATIANS 3:13: “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:”

PRAISE WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

Father Lord, let the foothold and the seat of the enemy be destroyed completely in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus erase all the legal ground that the enemy has against my life, in the name of Jesus.
I close all the doors opened to the enemies in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let all the concrete constructed by the enemy to stop the germination of the seed of my life be broken down completely, in the name of Jesus.
Every foundation constructed by the enemy in my life, be destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.
I command all the words contrary to God’s words spoken against me to fall dead to the ground and bear no fruit, in Jesus’ name.
I bind the strongman in my life, and I clear my goods from his possession, in Jesus’ name.
You strongman of body destruction, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
You strongman of mind destruction, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
You strongman of financial destruction, be bound, in Jesus’ name.
Every battle waged against me by the kingdom of darkness, receive defeat, in Jesus’ name.
Distributors of spiritual poison, swallow your poison, in Jesus’ name.
All forces of Egypt in my life, rise up against yourselves, in Jesus’ name.
Father Lord, let the joy of the enemy over my life be turned to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
You demonic armies stationed against my life, receive the judgment of leprosy, in Jesus’ name.
I command the evil power source in my place of birth to be destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.
Every access to my life by the enemy, I block you, in the name of Jesus.
Every problem that came into my life by personal invitation, DEPART!!! in the name of Jesus.
Any problem that has entered into my life through my parents, DEPART!!! in Jesus’ name.
Any problem that has entered into my life as a result of attack by satanic agents, DEPART!!! in the name of Jesus.
All my trapped blessings, BE RELEASED!!! in the name of Jesus.
Bondage repairers, BE BOUND!!! in the name of Jesus.
Every locked up blessing, BE UNCAGED!!! in the name of Jesus.
Every evil agreement fashioned against me, BE DISSOLVED!!! in the name of Jesus.
I disallow the strengthening of any problem, in Jesus’ name.
Let all evil thrones set up against me be destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.
You God of promotion, promote me beyond my widest dream, in Jesus’ name.
I fire back every arrow of witchcraft seven-fold, in Jesus’ name.
Every satanic agent in my family who refuses to repent, I destroy your power, in the name of Jesus.
Shadow of death, flee away from me! Heavenly light, shine on me!! in Jesus’ name.
I rebuke all the spirits against the soundness of my mind, in the name of Jesus.

No comments: