Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hour Of Power (8) Prayer Points: Breaking Anti-Marriage Yoke

THANK GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS

PRAYER POINTS

Confess your sins sincerely to God with a repentant heart.
Plead the blood of Jesus on your life and sing a warfare song three times with spiritual violence: (Arise O Lord, let Your enemies be scattered (x3ce) O Lord, My God Arise!)
Make this holy cry seven times (shouting as you march up and down with a fighting spirit). The God that answers by fire, let Him be God in my situation today!
Thou enemy of my destiny operating within me, DIE Today! in Jesus’ name.
My heart, my mind, be delivered from the spirit of error, and be baptized by the blood of Jesus.
You powers of my father’s house, I cut myself off from your evil flow! in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let the heavens declare war on my behalf against the camp of my stubborn pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
Eternal Rock of Ages, SMASH to p-i-e-c-e-s every invisible personal Jericho in my life, in the name of Jesus.
My name, my being! JUMP OUT! of every witchcraft programme, in Jesus’ name.
Lay your right hand on your head and pray like this: I say NO! NO!! NO!!! to every inherited marital failure, in the name of Jesus.
Shout out loud (pick from the underlisted saying:) YOU ARE NOT MY PORTION!!! in the name of Jesus.
Evil pattern of marital failure
Lateness in marriage
Evil pattern of marital disappointment
Marriage death
Evil spiritual marriage
Evil dreams
Every evil power in the root of my life that is working against my marital breakthrough, DIE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
Every inherited evil pattern, RELEASE my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
I declare war on you (mention the underlisted one-by-one), RELEASE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
Evil magnets
Spirit husband/wife
Spiritual evil marital stickers
Stubborn evil blood covenants
Wrong partners
Demonic appearances
THANK GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS.

No comments: