Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hour Of Power (7) Prayer Points: Breakthrough Prayer Points

CONFESSIONS:

OBADIAH 1:17: “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.”
DEUTERONOMY 8:18: “But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”

AGGRESSIVE PRAISE WORSHIP

PRAYER POINTS

I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.
I release myself from every inherited demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.
I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my past involvement in any demonic religion, in the name of Jesus.
I break and loose myself from every idol and related association, in Jesus’ name.
I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
Satanic attacks against my life in my dreams, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.
I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in Jesus’ name.
I will not squander my divine opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
I dismatle any power working against my efficiency, in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to appear to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
Angels of God, pursue every enemy of my prosperity to destruction, in Jesus’ name.
Let the sword of Goliath of poverty turn against it, in the name of Jesus.
Let wealth change hands in my life, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, make a hole in the roof for me for my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
Let the yoke of poverty upon my life be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
Let every satanic siren scaring away my helpers be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
Let every masquerading power swallowing my prosperity be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
Let every coffin constructed against my prosperity swallow the owner, in Jesus’ name.
Let the ways of the evil angels of poverty delegated against me be dark and slippery, in Jesus’ name.
Lord Jesus, hold my purse.
Every demonic scarcity, be dissolved by fire, in Jesus’ name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post more!